Before the new year engulfs us in its busy-ness and opportunities, Digital Wake would like to take a moment to identify our highlights of 2021. Like other businesses dealing with a second year of uncertainty during a global crisis, we had our share of challenges. However, we are very proud of the work we did as a team!
In 2021, Digital Wake:
- Successfully executed all projects with a 100% remote team
- Gained a new employee
- Redesigned websites for industries in healthcare, senior living, import brokerage, and others
- Implemented and deployed several custom Learning Management System solutions
- Designed and developed nearly 100 hours of online learning on topics such as software skills, parenting, social justice, customer service, and more
- Developed and deployed social media campaigns
- Conducted marketing and messaging activities for small businesses
- And WON A MAJOR AWARD!
Yep! Digital Wake won a coveted Brandon Hall Group gold award in the category Best Advance in Diversity and Inclusion Innovation. With the support of our client Flourish Agenda, we submitted the Healing Centered Engagement Certification course and Learning Management Solution we designed and developed for them. Read more about the award here.
Flourish Agenda is just one of the many client relationships we were honored to have this year. Digital Wake appreciates the trust each of our clients has given us as we help them achieve important business objectives. As we approach this new year, Digital Wake promises to remain passionate, innovative, and to perform beyond our clients’ expectations!
To each of you, best wishes for 2022!